Clutch for installation into gears, with hydraulic oil supply through the shaft.
For oil operation
- For working pressure 24 bar, maximal system pressure 40 bar.
- Possible high duty operation due to wear resistant steel/- steel discs.
- Compensation of disc wear by self-adjusment.
- Clutch hub bored for internal supply of cooling oil through the shaft.
- Special designs type HLSW in request.
- Suited for horizontal mounting.
If there is a hydraulic oil supply at disposal, the use of hydraulically operated clutches is of advantage, because of their high torque and frequencies of operation, short engagement times and sturdy design. Therefore the clutch is used for drive engagement of machines and units with high torque loads, such as construction machines and conveying plants, etc.
Clutches for higher torque and special application requirements = HLWS, please contact us.