Clutch with outer driver for torque transmission between shaft and free wheeling gear part
For dry operation, coil voltage 24 V DC
- Clutch with adjustable air gap.
- Suited for operating sequences with precise torque control.
- High energy absorption by wear resistant steel- / sinter discs.
- Effective heat dissipation by peripheral friction faces.
- For lowest idling torque non-magnetic discs can be provided.
- Vertical mounting, only when ordered with application guidelines.
This clutch is specially suited for external gearbox installation. In main drives for operation of power driven units, for example pumps, compressors, and other machinery. In positioning drives for the control of feed motions.
The accurate engagement response of the clutch with thereby given exact operational control remains unchanged for a longtime period. Available in special design suitable for cumbustion-engine applications.