Flange mounted clutch with diaphragm plate to be connected to a shaft mounted driver.
For dry operation, coil voltage 24 V DC
- Friction locked torque connection without backlash.
- With diaphragm made of hardened spring steel.
- Self-acting adjustment by magnetic flux permeated friction faces.
- No idling torque because of complete disconnection when disengaged.
- Applicable for horizontal and vertical mounting.
When current is applied the armature plate is pulled against the magnet body resulting in a friction locked torque connection. When the current is switched off, the armature plate will be completely separated from the magnet body by the elastic force of the diaphragm.
MC without driver and diaphragm fastening screws.
MC with driver as shown in the dimension drawing.